Ahad, 17 Februari 2013

What make you Beautiful..eh,SPECIAL..







Baca sambil ingat lagu asal pun best!♥ 

FRIENDS..WHAT MAKE YOU SPECIAL..
YOU’RE insecure, Don’t know what for
You’re turning head, when you walk trough the DOOR..
Don’t need make up , to cover up,
Being the way that you are is ENOUGH..


Everyone else in the CLASS can see it,
Everyone else BUT YOU….


BUDDY you light up my world like NOBODY ELSE..
The way that you handle your iman get me OVERWHELMED..
But when you smile at me
It ain’t hard to TELL..you don’t know..
You don’t know you’re special..


If only you saw what I can see..
You’ll understand what I want to be FRIEND with you DESPERATELY..
Right now I’m thinking at you and I can’t believe
You don’t knowwww…..you don’t know you’re SPECIAL..


That’s what make you SPECIAL….


Co-come on, You got it WRONG…
To prove I’m RIGHT,I put in a SONGG..
I don’t know why, You’re being SHYYY..
And turn away when I’m tell the TRUTH about youuu…


Ditujukan Lagu yang tak seberapa ini untukmu sahabat-sahabatku,
Disaat ku menangis kau ada disisi,memberi semangat,
Disaat ku Down, mengUP kan Balik,
SAHAJA AKU MENYAYANGIMU…kerana ALLAH(niat dulu insyaAllah lama-lama boleh jadi betul-betul)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan